|Job Title||:||Production Executive|
|Position Level:||:||Fresh/Entry Level|
|Job Specialization:||:||Manufacturing/Production Operations|
Seiko Denki Malaysia manufactures wire harness products. We enable our customers to interpret the world around us by intelligently bridging the physical and digital worlds with unmatched technologies that sense, measure and connect.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1) Assisting in the setup of the machine and material preparation based upon the process drawing and materials kiting list.
2) Responsible to ensure the product delivery is meeting the customer expectation date.
3) Responsible to perform the manufacturing job compliance to internal QA check sheet and external customer specification requirements.
4) Take full accountability to reduce materials wastage, machine setup time, and run time.
5) Take full accountability to assure the machine run time and product output meet the target given by the manager.
6) Take full accountability to assure the workplace meets the 5¡¯s housekeeping standard.
7) Responsible to perform the production reporting (Output and Quality).
8) Supervising a small group of production operators.
1) Proven track record as a Leader in any manufacturing industries
2) Certificate/Diploma in Production /Mechanical/ Electrical is an added advantage.
3) Fresh graduate is encouraged to apply
4) Willing to do occasional night work & weekend work.
5) Willing to do the hands-on job and take up new challenges.
Contract length: 6 months
Salary: RM3,000.00 - RM3,300.00 per month
|Years of Experience:||:||0|
|Age Range of Candidate:||:||-|