HR & Admin Executive / Officer (2 positions)
• Responsible for the end-to-end recruitment process, from sourcing, screening, shortlisting phone interviewing or interviewing, prepare job advertising in recruitment portal or liaising with recruitment agencies to the closing of vacancies for each assignment allocated within the agreed timeline.
• Conduct effective orientation or induction for new employee
Training & Development
• Develop the yearly training plan/calendar (TNA) to ensure workplace competency is enhanced through continuous learning or improvement.
• Arrange and Assist in conducting, organizing in-house training or send for public training for employees as and when required.
• Coordinate, distribute, compile training evaluation and effectiveness form and generate reports and documentation.
Industrial Relations & Employee Relations
• Handling employee grievances, staff counseling &, etc. Handling, consulting & liaising with labor office to proceed with disciplinary action such as advice given, show cause letter, warning letter and etc.
• Involve in CSR team and activities or company events approved by the management.
• Handling foreign worker issues such as audit hostel, attendance and etc.
Safety & Health
• Full spectrum of Safety, Health, and Environmental management and administration.
• Plan, implement, monitor, maintain and review all policies and procedures related to safety, health, and environment at the workplace including the Covid-19 task force.
• Liaise with regulatory bodies DOE, DOSH, local authorities (MPKu), MOH, Fire Department, etc to ensure compliance with all legal requirements; including renewal of all JKKP/other relevant licenses and/or permits, submit online E-SWIS for Schedule Waste.
• Familiar, knowledgeable & handling SOP on COVID-19 & prevention procedure.
• Prepare administration tasks such as internal memos, letters, and other related documents.
• Update & amend the standard of procedures (SOP) & Policies for the Human resources department including the employee handbook. Document Control & Audit ĘC In charge finalize all procedures ISO, IATF for HR & Administrative Department. Coordinate ISO registration form with Document control executive and compile all procedures related to ISO, IATF.
• Undertake other special assignments, ad-hoc functions, and related duties as and when required by your superior.
• Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management, Psychology, Education/Teaching/Training or equivalent.
• At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. At least 2 years of relevant working experience in the manufacturing environment will be an added advantage.
• Knowledge of the Employment Act 1955 and Industrial Relations Act 1967 is a must.
• Required Skill(s): Interview, training, development, organizational development
• 2 Full-time positions are available:-
o HR & Admin Executive
o HR & Admin Officer
• Independent, self-motivated, good management and organizational skills possess leadership quality, Innovative, self-motivated, and have a good analytical mind, result-oriented, and good interpersonal skills.
• Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English.
Published : 28 Sep 2021 View Details
Production Operator and Qc inspector
1. Work under the guidance of Supervisor to perform and completed the assigned duties in timely manner.
2. Operate of machine/ process appointed
3. Follow safety procedures and work instruction in achieving output set upon.
4. Maintain the work station cleanliness and organized.
5. Provide assistance and cooperation to junior operators in their assigned responsibilities
Published : 17 Mar 2021 View Details
To drive to any destination requested by Director i.e. from/to home/office/places of appointments.
To keep the assigned car clean and neat condition at all times.
Maintain vehicle in good running condition
Any other tasks as and when assigned by the Management.
Published : 14 Sep 2020 View Details
-Ensure all item has been deliver time & in good condition
-Ensure cleanliness of the lorry.
-Check and maintain the lorry in good condition
-Candidate must possess at least primary/secondary School/SPM/'O" Level in any field.
-At least 1 year(S) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
-Must have a valid GDL license
-able work on Saturday.
-No Criminal records
-Be hardworking,good attitude,punctuality & Self Discipline.
Published : 27 Jun 2019 View Details