Assistant Purchasing Manager
|Job Title||:||Assistant Purchasing Manager|
|Position Level:||:||Senior Executive|
|Job Specialization:||:||Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management|
• Develop a supply base strategy that fits with business unit direction for technology, localization, and other requirements.
• Identify cost savings to meet goals; develop cost modeling and automate costing process.
• Drive cross-functional teams on part qualification and work collaboratively with suppliers for capacity planning and ramp.
• Develop criteria and checklists to meet Company's requirements in terms of product specification, quality, service, and reliability standards help the purchasing team/procurement team evaluate suppliers' proposals as well as to measure the suppliers' performance.
• Resolve the logistics, supply and product specification, and quality issues concerning incoming supply with the suppliers.
• Analyse and evaluate the product pricing trends on the existing as well as new products to identify opportunities to purchase.
• Quotation management (cost down and cost up analysis, new quotation cost analysis)
• Analytical Skills: Works with multiple vendors to determine the best deals for the company and has to evaluate the many pros and cons of each, based on price, quality, speed of delivery, and other factors.
• Negotiating Skills: I Will be working with suppliers to create the best deals.
• Responsible for the sourcing of products and services to maximize our margin with the best cost
• Develop processes to standardize and maximize our Process efficiency and control of our internal operations
• Involving in business process engineering. Collaborate with other Divisions to improve procurement-related processes and procedures.
• Assist in any other ad-hoc task assigned by your superior or management.
|Years of Experience:||:||5|
|Age Range of Candidate:||:||1 - 2|